the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Solomon's Boneyard: Until you are dead.

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 8:49 PM on Monday, March 19, 2012

If I didn't know better, I'd think this game was some kind of sick joke. Locked in an ill-maintained cemetery after hours, scratching in the dirt for coins to unlock perks to help you find more coins to unlock perks to give you more rings to help you find more coins to unlock more perks to have better magic to prevent the ceaseless flood of undead from bumping-into-you-to-death for an extra 30 seconds this time. And then again.

No, the cemetery gate is not an unlockable perk.
Trying to remember the spell for jumping over fences...
Yes, I could have gotten all those perks sooner by paying a buck or two, but what fun would that have been? Seriously, who does that? A ceaseless horde of Walking Dead, you say? Thanks, I'll stay inside the gate.