the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Resident Evil: Survival is about conservation of resources

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 8:09 AM on Monday, November 3, 2008

marijuana motivational voting poster, resident evil, resigned gamer, green herb
I don't partake myself anymore, and have yet to see its effects improve any aspect of my game other than tolerance for grinding. But there was a time where, but for the grace of private education and liberal parenting, my narcotic shenanigans could have landed me in juvie. I never hurt anyone or stole anything, and I was always on the honor roll, but given my capacity for getting caught it's a wonder things turned out so well for me.

Many potheads aren't so lucky. Think of all the wasted potential and potato chips from nearly 1 in every 8 American drug prisoners being marijuana related. We've spent billions keeping these beanbags behind bars. In such troubled times, couldn't that money be better spent preparing for a zombie outbreak?


...Oh, dude, I almost forgot. Thanks go to kn0thing for today's picture. You fucking stoner.