the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Last Chance Weekend PSA -- Also, Mormons suck.

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 8:07 AM on Friday, February 6, 2009

video game news from the resigned gamer, gamestop xbox trade-in

Better get down to your friendly neighborhood PawnStop this weekend and bring your old XBox games, because come Monday they'll be officially worthless. But don't bother digging out your prized copy of Advent Rising, with its "sweeping, evolving story (Basically Halo with more talking and no multiplayer) by award-winning sci-fi author Orson Scott Card," as it's already worthless.

That's right, the retail chain that's only too happy to pay pennies on the dollar for the boosted junk you probably stole from your little cousin just to get your fix on some marked up, stepped-on shit they paid some other dude pennies on the dollar for, refused to give me a cent for Advent Rising. They say it is not even worth the shelf space. And, if I hadn't had to bring it back home and find space for it on my shelf, I'd admit that I agree.

advent rising xbox, mormons are stupid
Dammit whatever-your-name-girl-is, I'm worthless! Worthless!

Unfortunately, while I felt no compunction wiping my ass with and dumping this pompous moralistic fuckwad's Ender series after he made his politics public, I can't throw out a video game. So move over Queer as Folk complete series box set, make room for Advent Rising!