the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Timber: The Story of Big John the Lumberjack

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 9:18 AM on Monday, April 7, 2008

Resigned Gamer had to do some soul searching after facing the lackluster sales results from our last YTMND release, but now we're back and ready to corner the moral majority with this fresh new jive!

I'm not really sure where this came from, but recently I've been playing a lot of MAME and checked out the first season of Queer As Folk from the Oberlin Public Library...


BIG JOHN THE LUMBERJACK

Timber, ytmnd, big john the lumberjack, resigned gamer


Incidentally, I wholeheartedly recommend Queer as Folk, if only because the hot guy is Captain Mal except without a spaceship. And he likes cock. Now if only they had a Jayne...