the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Cheap fucking unbalanced ass piss out my ass i hope you die heroes in a half shell

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 3:20 PM on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

video game commentary from the resigned gamer, teenage mutant ninja turtles

Sir Cucumber:
my housemate spent 600 wii points on that stupid fucking TMNT NES game.

Doomeru:
which one?

Sir Cucumber:
the one where after leonardo and donatello die you might as well just commit suicide.

Doomeru:
oh, that one.

Sir Cucumber:
course if i was stuck in the sewers with a dipshit that wouldn't stop saying cowabunga and an angsty pizza slicer I'd kill myself too

9 comments:

alexis [kn0thing] said...

That game pissed me off to no end -- especially being a Raphael fan.

Fucking Donatello and his bo staff...

Sir Cucumber said...

funny, you always struck me as more of the Michaelangelo type...

Sir Cucumber said...

did you have teen issues or something?

alexis [kn0thing] said...

One of these days, I'll dig up a photo of me from High School. Everything else will make sense ;-)


I may even still have that old XL black Rammstein shirt...

Sir Cucumber said...

berserrrker! man I was all black hair dye and finger nails hating everyone that wasn't me march of the pigs type shit but I still had the good sense to appreciate a man with a long staff who was handy around the kitchen.

Doomeru said...

Yeah, agreed. Don FTW and Leo on backup. If those two were dead, I just quit.

Sir Cucumber said...

go write a post, peaaabrain!

Rube Goldberg said...

Y'know what makes the game all the more frustrating? Your sister playing Paula Abdul's "Forever Your Girl" album on continuous loop. Damn you, 1989.

Sir Cucumber said...

wow, thank the lords of kobol I never had a sister...though Doomeru has always been kind of a bitch.