the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Punch Out: no pain no gain

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 8:03 AM on Monday, September 14, 2009

punchout bike bonus round motivational poster exercise resigned gamer
In this world you are either fit or unfit. And I don't mean cut like a rock all's i needs are my pants, I mean being able to roll with the punches. Maybe even leaning into a couple, when necessary. Yes, getting there can be an excruciating, even embarrassing process, but at least you don't have to wear a pink sweatsuit. I myself recently resolved to at least make an effort to run every day, though a more accurate description would be morning lurch-and-wheeze. But I'm encouraged by the fact that, slightly inaccurate orientation aside, it would be geographically impossible for Little Mac to do his training anywhere but the waterfront of Jersey City. Seriously. Google it.