the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Haiku for the B-list

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 9:01 AM on Friday, February 1, 2008

video game haiku from the resigned gamer

I've often wished to be universally loved and irresistible to women, like that smug blue hedgehog or James Pond, but, were my wish to come true, who would I be? In accepting ourselves for who we are we come to see our inner beauty, and when you see it, others- not all, but enough- will see it too, and they will want to cuddle you. This week's haiku go out to some less-than-cute characters who've done just that.


SNAKE RATTLE & ROLL

rockabilly snake
only moves diagonal

think I might be sick




STARFOX


for the last time frog
maintain radio silence

or I will kill you




and Doomeru brings back a true classic...


ALLEY CAT


I jump on trashcans
avoiding dogs to eat fish
no one loves me



Got your own haiku? Post it in the comments or submit it to resignedgamer@gmail.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiku for Cosmo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmo%27s_Cosmic_Adventure

Poor parentless cosmo
Cute smile and suction cup hands
Foster homes say No