the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

The Darkness: Mobsters say the darnedest things

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 12:23 PM on Monday, November 26, 2007

sir cucumber's bitter corner, the resigned gamerStick your face out so I can shoot you in the face.

There. I said it.

I’ve been thinking it for a long time now, but only since hearing such sentiment was shared by The Darkness, a self-important romp through the profundities of love, loss, Sicilian vengeance, and World War I, have I felt confident enough to utter the words aloud.

I want you to stick your face out, so I can shoot you in the face. It’s nothing personal. It’s just part of who I am.

And to commemorate my coming out, I’ve made this song. I hope you like it.

Stick Your Face Out (So I Can Shoot You in the Face)

0 comments: