the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Jeanne D'arc: Best. In-Game. Dialogue. Ever.

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 12:11 AM on Thursday, October 18, 2007


joan d'arc, the resigned gamer
...And that about says all that needs to be said.

I know I don't admit it very often these days, but I'm really enjoying this game.

You can't skip the combat animations, but so far they've yet to pull any Thundagaragaga/Ifrit Summoning shit, so it's cool.

Also, after all your characters have moved, the turn ends. Without you having to tell it to. Fancy that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your threshold for considering a Tactics game to be enjoyable is based on limiting button presses. I'm sure you can apply that standard to a lot of areas of your life and find a lot of enjoyment.

Sir Cucumber said...

your mom.