the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Haiku for the new year

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 9:18 AM on Friday, December 28, 2007

video game haiku from the resigned gamer

New Year's brings an opportunity to reflect on our past, and resolve oneself to betterment in the future. My first resolution for next year is to write one friggin haiku that meets ouroborosity's approval. To that end, these three go out to self improvement:


TRACK & FIELD

my socks race in place
victory requires your all
don't just slap the pad

MARIO PAINT

be more creative
animate music and art
I'd rather swat flies

MAGICAL DINOSAUR TOUR

give up Fighting Street
for reptile scatology
resolution breaks


Got your own haiku? Post it in the comments or submit it to resignedgamer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

alexis [kn0thing] said...

Guitar Hero
So much easier
Playing with plastic guitars
Gets plastic groupies

Samus said...

Wii Sports:

Swing that Wii remote
Wow, I really suck at golf
I go take nap now