the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Haiku for the grind

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 8:53 AM on Friday, January 18, 2008

video game haiku from the resigned gamer
Some days it's hard to get out of bed in the morning. Not because you are particularly tired, but because you know what you're returning to outside the sheets. Days like this it helps to gain perspective on things by reminding yourself that, no matter how hard it gets, at least you're not Jones in the Fast Lane.


JONES IN THE FAST LANE

years to get masters
now I'm overqualified
lack experience

jones in the fast lane - lack experience
I would buy a gun
and eat it but the landlord
garnishes my pay

jones in the fast lane - garnish
Someone stole my fridge
back to eating rotten food
I hope that I die

jones in the fast lane - i hope that i die
Got your own haiku? Post it in the comments or submit it to resignedgamer@gmail.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man
Jones in a Fast Lane
I've played it a million times
thanks for reminder