the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

Mario Kart: Some girls will let you do it with them.

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 8:03 AM on Friday, December 12, 2008


Okay to tell the truth I've never liked Mario Kart. I was always more of a road rash or downhill domination (dominate the downhill!) or other racing/punching people in the face kind of guy. Something about shells and banana peels, it's just so, I don't know, impersonal. Now Mario Tennis, that's something I could get behind. But I guess romance is just too creepy when it comes to this guy...

shy guy tennis, mario tennis, resigned gamer

Anyway, this is a sweet song. And you should listen to it. Because it's good. And many girls seem to like Mario Kart. Because they don't know any better. Because they're girls.