the resigned gamer, everything I hate about the thing I love the most

F.E.A.R.: half baked.

Posted by Sir Cucumber at 12:01 AM on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sir cucumber's bitter corner, the resigned gamer

Just when I thought no game could possibly make any less sense, one comes along to prove me wrong. As far as I can tell, F.E.A.R. is about some crazy dude with low latent inhibition and a hand-cranked flashlight chasing some other crazy dude whose controlling an army of clones around some poorly lit industrial park office building and checking people's voicemail. And every now and then, for reasons I don't understand, the little girl from Schindler's List appears. Also occasionally there are robots. And ghosts.

Oh god no, it's Anne Frank!

More to come soon. I'm too sleepy for this shit at the moment.